How to book:
All appointments are conducted online, considering the Coronavirus circumstances, available on Monday, Thursday and Friday each week. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a time.
The process will be:
- confirm a time, and organise bulk-bill details
- just prior to the appointment I will email a link for the appointment, using the Zoom software.
- click on the link in the email, and away we go.
In normal circumstances, face to face appointments are conducted at Seven Hills on Thursdays and Fridays. I will advise when this changes.
- Call the Seven Hills reception on (02) 9838 7773. Scroll down to see the location of the Allied Health Centre.
- Make an appointment, right now, directly, using the calendar below.
Instructions using the calendar:
- Select the month you wish the appointment to be in
- Look for the dates, in bold, and click on the date you want. When you do, a drop down menu will appear of the remaining appointments for that day.
- Click on the hour of day that you want. You will then have the choice of making one appointment, or a recurring series of appointments.
- Once chosen, the process will ask for your personal details. For the first meeting especially, you’ll receive an email to confirm, and some preliminary information. I look forward to meeting you.
Changing an appointment:
You will be able to postpone or cancel appointments in this calendar up to 48 hours prior to the schedule. After that time, please call me to discuss on 0412 994 718.
Our meetings will be conducted at 188 Prospect Highway (cnr Hope St), Seven Hills. Parking is available on the property.