There are several ways to work together here:
- up to 10 sessions are subsidised by medicare if you have a mental health plan referral through your GP. These services are delivered at Seven Hills on Fridays of each week. Other times are available on request.
- counselling over the phone or on skype is also available.
Seminars and workshops:
- There are 6 x 1,2 & 3 hour seminars that can be run for mental health awareness, and for coping skills and resilience.
- One hour seminar for Preparation for Retirement is offered through Superfriend, as a heads-up to your considerations as you plan your finances and your lifestyle in retirement. You would typically attend this when you are 40-60 years of age, and as a first step.
- “Make your Last 10 count” monthly programme: The 50_50_Programme will connect you with a like-minded small community of people navigating these years approaching retirement. It will help you appraise your career to date, and prioritise what will make you truly happy in the next 50 years. This can involve all of life’s issues: health (physical and mental), finances, job satisfaction, family balance, new career ventures.
Call me and let’s talk about it: (02) 9838 7773.